Print titles must be contiguous and complete rows or columns

Old November 13th 07, 01:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Laser Apparel

Default Print titles must be contiguous and complete rows or columns

I've built work books with different production information on different
sheets for different items. When I try to print the worksheets I get a
message that says
"Print titles must be contiguous and complete rows or columns" and the
worksheets will not print. Why is this happening and how do I fix it?
Old November 13th 07, 02:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B

Sounds as if you have an incomplete row/column address in your print set up.
Click FILE on the menu and select PAGE SETUP. In the PAGE SETUP dialog box,
click the SHEET tab and clear or correct the addresses stated in ROWS TO
REPEAT AT TOP or COLUMNS TO REPEAT AT LEFT.
--
Kevin Backmann

Old November 13th 07, 02:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Laser Apparel

Kevin, that did it. Thanks for your help. One other weird thing it's doing
that you might be able to help me with is that when I print the combo boxes,
text boxes, and inserted images all get larger and print over other info when
I print. Any ideas on that?
Thanks,
William

Old November 13th 07, 04:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B

Click VIEW in the menu, select TOOLBARS and then click CONTROL TOOLBOX.

The first button on the toolbar, the one with the pencil/ruler/triangle on
it, toggles desing mode on/off. Click this button to activate design mode.
Locate one of the errant combo/text boxes and right click on the control.
Select FORMAT CONTROL from the shortcut menu. Click the PROPERTIES TAB and
click the first option button so that the object moves and resizes with the
cell. Repeat as needed.

When done, turn design mode off and close the toolbar.
--
Kevin Backmann