I want to make a Macro that would so I can open a CSV file and it.

Old March 7th 05, 11:03 PM
Bob L

Default I want to make a Macro that would so I can open a CSV file and it.

Is there anyone out there that can teach me how to do this?

Old March 8th 05, 12:01 AM

Sometimes, the best way to learn is to turn the macro recorder on and then do
what you want manually.

Then turn the macro recorder off and look at the code.

Old March 8th 05, 01:04 AM
Don Guillett

If you record a macro while doing you will get something you can boil down
to something like this.

Workbooks.OpenText Filename:=ActiveWorkbook.Path & "\" & [wbtoget],
Origin:=437, _
StartRow:=1, DataType:=xlDelimited, TextQualifier:=xlDoubleQuote, _
ConsecutiveDelimiter:=False, Tab:=False, Semicolon:=False, Comma:=False _
Space:=False, Other:=True, OtherChar:=",", FieldInfo:=Array(Array(1, 1)
, _
TrailingMinusNumbers:=True

--
Don Guillett