Reduce the number of pages in an excel document?

Old November 7th 07, 10:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
paulasutton

Default Reduce the number of pages in an excel document?

Hi
I am working in a 2-page document, but I have 8 pages (6 of them are just
blank), I like to work tidy, so how do I reduce/cut the excess pages please?
Thanks
Paula
Old November 7th 07, 10:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gordon

"paulasutton" > wrote in message
> Hi
> I am working in a 2-page document, but I have 8 pages (6 of them are just
> blank), I like to work tidy, so how do I reduce/cut the excess pages
> please?
> Thanks
> Paula

I don't quite understand your question - Excel doesn't HAVE "pages" as
such - where are you seeing these blank pages?

Old November 7th 07, 11:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
paulasutton

At the bottom left of the screen, it states Page 1 of 8. If I scroll down
the other 'pages' are visible, I do have title headers that are cfeated
automatically if I go over 'page' 2 - could this be contributing perhaps?

Old November 7th 07, 11:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gordon

"paulasutton" > wrote in message
> At the bottom left of the screen, it states Page 1 of 8. If I scroll down
> the other 'pages' are visible, I do have title headers that are cfeated
> automatically if I go over 'page' 2 - could this be contributing perhaps?

I would suggest that somehow you have selected all that area as the print
area - just highlight the current data area and set that as the print area.

Old November 7th 07, 12:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Niek Otten

Look he

http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#unused

--