comctl1.hlp file file for Treeview Ctl

Old November 2nd 07, 10:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RBT

Default comctl1.hlp file file for Treeview Ctl

Hi Folks,

Does anybody know where I can get a copy of the help file for the Windows
common ctls library from ? comctl1.hlp. I have WinXP SP2 Home and Office
2000 (all licensed properly and all that stuff!)

I can't find anything on the MSDN2 site. Not very keen putting the WinXP CD
back into the computer with so many updates and fixes since XP SP1

Thanks for any info.
Old November 2nd 07, 11:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
www.exciter.gr: Custom Excel Applications! www.exciter.gr: Custom Excel Applications! is offline
Banned

Hi,
see he http://www.wiredbox.net/Forum/Thread..._Controls.aspx
it has a link and directions that may be what you are looking for.

http://www.exciter.gr
Custom Excel Applications and Functions!

Old November 3rd 07, 06:31 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RBT

That worked thanks. Not too sure how well the versions line up, but is a lot
better than trying to work out the methods and properties via google.

Thanks.