Rows to repeat at top of each page

Old October 31st 07, 11:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jane

Default Rows to repeat at top of each page

I have created an Excel spreadsheet with the rows repeating at the top of
each page. I do not want these rows to repeat on the final page but I also
do not want the last page to be a separate sheet. Is this possible?
Old October 31st 07, 11:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme

No. Someone could possibly write a VBA subroutine to print the first few
pages, fix the headers and then print the last page.
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

Old October 31st 07, 02:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ryguy7272

Have you tried fiddling with this?
File > Page Setup > Sheet > Rows to repeat at top

Hope that helps,
Ryan---

--
RyGuy

Old October 31st 07, 03:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron@Buy

A possible solution:
Assuming all data is on one worksheet, create all your pages, for printing,
below each other down the worksheet except for the last page (the one you do
not want the headers on. Leave a column blank and create the last page (that
doesn't require headers) alongside page one (i.e. start in Row 1)
Highlight only the pages with data for printing as the 'setprint area'.
Look at your worksheet using Page Break Preview. Check pagebreaks are correct.
Then print: the only draw back, you need to specify the print page range
(e.g. page 1 to page ?) else you'll get a blank sheet of paper for every
printed page.
Hope this works for you.
Regards
Ron

Old October 31st 07, 03:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Sub Test()
Dim TotPages As Long
TotPages = Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET.DOCUMENT(50)")
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintTitleRows = "$1:$1"
ActiveSheet.PrintOut From:=1, To:=TotPages - 1
.PrintTitleRows = ""
ActiveSheet.PrintOut From:=TotPages, To:=TotPages
End With
End Sub

Credit an assist to Ron de Bruin

http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#not