How do I calculate a person's age on a specific date? (huge roster

Old October 15th 07, 03:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
babylonian007

Default How do I calculate a person's age on a specific date? (huge roster

I have a huge roster of children and want to caluclate each child's age (in
years and months) on the first day of school 09/01/2007.
For example, if a particular child's birthday is on 7/5/2004, her age in
years and months is " 3 yr. 2 mo's.)

How do I calculate a person's age on a specific date (09/01/2007)?
Old October 15th 07, 03:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.aspx

Peo Sjoblom

news

Old October 15th 07, 03:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JE McGimpsey

One way:

A1: <birthdate>
B1: 09/01/2007
C1: =DATEDIF(A1,B1,"y") & " yr. " & DATEDIF(A1,B1,"ym") & " mo's."