How do I add a gridline in an excel chart with a custom value?

Old October 1st 07, 04:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
jbigelow

Default How do I add a gridline in an excel chart with a custom value?

I want to add a gridline on a chart that shows a custom value, but I can't
figure out how to do it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old October 1st 07, 04:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

You will need to create your own custom gridline for a specific value.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel