Can't see formula results in lower right menu bar

Old September 29th 07, 05:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David

Default Can't see formula results in lower right menu bar

In most versions of excel, various results are displayed in an area in the
lower right of the excel screen. i.e., when I select a series of four
numbers, the sum of the numbers shows in a section of the lower right bottom
of the screen between the tabs and the page scroll selection bar. If I right
click on the area, I get a selection of functions that sincludes average,
sum, count, etc. I am using Microsoft Excel 2003 in a new work environment on
a dell laptop. I can't see the display. I reinstalled Excel from my personal
copy of Excel 2003 (which works at home on both of my computers), but I still
can't see the formula results. Any ideas?
--
David at RHMR
Old September 29th 07, 06:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T. Valko

Do you have the Status bar displayed? Do you see the word Ready in the lower
left hand corner?

Goto the menu View>Status bar

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

Old September 29th 07, 06:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David

That fixed it. Thanks.
--
David at RHMR

Old September 29th 07, 08:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T. Valko

Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP