Pie in pie chart - how do you change the angle of the 1st slice

Old September 6th 07, 06:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jill

Default Pie in pie chart - how do you change the angle of the 1st slice

How do you change the angle of the first slice in a pie in pie chart - unlike
a regular pie chart, there is no angle setting in the OPTIONS tab in this
type of chart.
Old September 7th 07, 02:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

The angles are constrained so that the smaller pie is aligned to the right
of but at the same elevation as the larger pie.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions