How do I convert more than 24 hours time to decimal?

Old September 2nd 07, 10:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Zsolt Szabó

Default How do I convert more than 24 hours time to decimal?

How do I convert more than 24 hours time to decimal?
--
Many thanks for your help in advance. Have a wonderful day!
Zsolt
Old September 2nd 07, 10:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sandy Mann

Custom Format the cell as [h]:mm the square brackets will stop the hours
rollong over into days when they get to 24 hours.

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

news

Old September 2nd 07, 11:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Biddulph[_2_]

But that's not in decimal.. To convert from Excel time format to decimal
hours, multiply by 24 and format as number or general.
--
David Biddulph