Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Insert blank column every other column

hi,

I have many columns with data A:ACW and I would like to insert a empty column
between every other columns so i could enter data. is there any way i could
run a macro to do that?

thx.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sub InsertColumns()
Dim c As Long
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
c = Range("IV1").End(xlToLeft).Column
For c = c To 2 Step -1
Cells(1, c).EntireColumn.Insert
Next c
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

HTH

Jim May

"saman110 via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

hi,

I have many columns with data A:ACW and I would like to insert a empty column
between every other columns so i could enter data. is there any way i could
run a macro to do that?

thx.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you.