How to get month wise total of a worksheet having a years data?

Old August 26th 07, 09:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TonyK

Default How to get month wise total of a worksheet having a years data?

In Excel sheet I want total of the month after 30 days of data, date wise.
This sheet contains data of about 8 years date wise.
Old August 26th 07, 10:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Toppers

How is the data organised (example please)? Is a month a calendar month ? and
if so, can we sum by calendar month/year?