Bland Altman plots

Old August 18th 07, 03:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
JRD

Default Bland Altman plots

Does anyone know if there is an add in that creates Bland Altman plots?

Thanks

John
Old August 18th 07, 04:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
James Silverton[_2_]

JRD wrote on Sat, 18 Aug 2007 07:30:02 -0700:

J> Thanks

It does not seem that it would be too difficult to set up Excel
to do what you want. See the Wikipedia stub on Bland Altman.
That's just what I did since I had not realized that Bland and
Altman had arrogated the standard Tukey mean-difference plot, as
is it is still known as in other fields.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not

Old August 20th 07, 11:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Gaj Vidmar

I didn't follow the previous discussion, but here's a ready-made macro
solution (from 2004):

http://www.mf.uni-lj.si/ibmi-english...AltmanPlot.xls

For several other Excel solutions for statistics, related info and links,
visit our website at

http://www.mf.uni-lj.si/ibmi-english...ter/index.html

and follow the link on the left to Software (and scroll down to Excel
workbooks).

Regards,
Gaj Vidmar, PhD
Univ. of Ljubljana, Fac. of Medicine, Inst. of Biomedical Informatics