How do I connect a cell reference to a picture?

Old August 10th 07, 06:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
stockyard

Default How do I connect a cell reference to a picture?

I have validated certain cells to contain lists. I want to be able to
connect drawings with list entries so when a list item is selected a drawing
will appear in a designated area. Please advise...
Old August 10th 07, 07:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe you could do something like JE McGimpsey does at:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

Old August 10th 07, 08:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Or what Bernie Dietrick does with his downloadable workbook fro Debra
Dalgleish's site.

Allows for more than one picture to be viewed.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/excelfiles.html#DataVal

DV0049 - ClipArt Selection

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP