create SPC chart with 3 sigma Upper/Lower control limit

Old June 20th 07, 07:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Daniel

Default create SPC chart with 3 sigma Upper/Lower control limit

Hi all
How can I create a Statistic Process Control chart with 3 sigma Upper
control limit
and 3 sigma Lower control limit. The chart must be updated with new data.
For example sale vs month chart for sale department and I know some data for
last year.
Must be some where have this tutorial please respond with the link.
Thks
Daniel
Old June 20th 07, 07:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/RunChtLines.html

Change the formulas to get 3 SD instead of SD.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

Old June 20th 07, 09:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Daniel

Hi Jon
THe link shows bad intructions, not fully expressed, created confusion. Can
not follow but thanks for
the respond.
Daniel

Old June 20th 07, 10:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Daniel -

Respond offline (remove capital letters from my posted email address) and
let me know where you had difficulties with the tutorial. I will rewrite the
instructions to make them clearer and more complete.

Thanks,
- Jon
-------