Any tools to apply ARIMA analysis within Excel?

Old June 14th 07, 05:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eric

Default Any tools to apply ARIMA analysis within Excel?

Does anyone have any suggestions on any tools to apply ARIMA analysis within
Excel?
Thank in advance for any suggestions
Eric
Old June 14th 07, 06:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Middleton

Eric -

If you did a Google search for "excel arima" (without the quotes), you'd see
that XLSTAT is at the top of the 220,000 hits.

- Mike

Old June 14th 07, 09:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eric

Default Thank you for your suggestions