how to change small letters to capital letters

Old May 28th 07, 07:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
HOW TO CHANGE

Default how to change small letters to capital letters

dear sir/madam,

how to change small letters into capital letters or capital letters into
small letters.

regards,
BALU
Old May 28th 07, 07:31 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Steve T[_2_]

Check the Microsoft Excel help for the UPPER and LOWER functions.

Hope this helps.

Old May 28th 07, 07:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shailesh Shah

Hi Balu,

You may find several methods\free add-ins via google search and also check
back later for your post.

To find within excel, you may download Google search addins by Ron from
below site.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

BTW in case you want to use addins, you may download my free com-addins
"change cell case" from below site

http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/

Regards,

Shailesh Shah
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/
(Excel Add-ins Page)

Old May 29th 07, 09:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
austuni

Hi Balu,
formula: to change from capital letters to small letters =lower()
to change from small letters to capital letters =upper()
(put the cell in the () e.g. =lower(A1)

Austuni

Old May 30th 07, 01:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier

Hi
In addition to the responses you have already received, don't forget
=PROPER(A1)
which would change "this" to "This"

--
Regards