Template for a leave planner

Old May 15th 07, 03:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
impacter

Default Template for a leave planner

Can anyone help me with a spreadsheet to record a small compliment of
staff, 10 people, on what I am certain should be available - a leave
planner. Alternatively tell me where to look for one for free. Thanks

--
impacter
Old May 15th 07, 05:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Have a look at the templates at the Template Gallery

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...eave&av=TPL000

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 15 May 2007 15:19:39 +0100, impacter