Split several sentences in one cell

Old April 3rd 07, 02:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Therese

Default Split several sentences in one cell

Hi
Will someone please tell me if there is a formular to split several
sentences in one cell ? I have many lines in one cell, and I want each
sentence to be below the other. I have have put an extra large space between
the sentences. Can this be done with a formular?
I tried - format - cell to try a different format, but it didn't work.
Thanks :-)
Therese
Old April 3rd 07, 02:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
smw226 via OfficeKB.com

Hi,

Not sure if you want to split your cell accross multiple rows, but if you
just want to have them one under each other in the same cell, then Alt +
Enter will put a hard return in for you.

HTH

Simon

Old April 3rd 07, 09:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Therese

Select the cell then Edit>Fill>Justify.

Click "OK" to the message.

OR select the cell and enough cells below it then Edit>Fill>Justify

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP