how do I keep the top line static in excel files

Old March 28th 07, 08:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Will

Default how do I keep the top line static in excel files

Old March 28th 07, 09:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme

Click on the 1 (or 2, or 3...) row header (the numbers at far left)
Use command Windows | Freeze
Later use Windows | Unfreeze
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

Old March 29th 07, 01:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
David Biddulph[_2_]

Clicking on row 2 or 3 is OK, but for me clicking on row 1 (or column A)
puts the freeze pont at the centre of the window. For other conditions it
freezes everything above and to the left of the selected cell.
--
David Biddulph

Old March 29th 07, 04:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Will

Many thanks thats great