Converting UTC timestamp value to date and time

Old March 19th 07, 02:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sk

Default Converting UTC timestamp value to date and time

I have downloaded 5-minute-interval stock data from a data-vendor into CSV
format for display and charting in Excel. However, the date and time are in
UTC timestamp value (in 10 digits) which is the number of seconds elapsed
since 00:00 hours on Jan 1, 1970 UTC.

I need to convert them into Excel's date and time format. Would someone help
as I could not figure out how to do it properly with Excel functions? Your
help is greatly appreciated.
Old March 19th 07, 02:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JE McGimpsey

See

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/unixtoxltime.html