Sending a Picture to the back

Old March 16th 07, 06:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LanceP

Default Sending a Picture to the back

I have inserted a picture from a file into excel and I want the picture to be
like a watermark and show up in the background but allow the ability to see
text over the picture. When I insert the picture and right click and send to
the back it does not fade into the background. I can do this easily in power
point but how do I do this in an excel spreedsheet.
Old March 16th 07, 11:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MCDST070-271

Is this issue related to Excel 2003 or Excel 2007??

Old March 16th 07, 11:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LanceP

Excel 2003.

Old March 16th 07, 11:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MCDST070-271

If you are working with Excel 2007, Watermark's are not an avail. option.

Old March 19th 07, 05:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LanceP

I am working with Excel 2003. I have the option on the picture to send to the
back. I want my writing on the sheet to appear on top of the picture.