Icons __AND__ labels?! How do I get rid of toolbar LABELS!

Old March 14th 07, 01:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
shamblinthru

Default Icons __AND__ labels?! How do I get rid of toolbar LABELS!

Excel 2007

Toolbars have BOTH icons and explanitory labels. I now have to click-bitch
my way through multiple tool bars. What a cluttered waste. There don't
seem to be any sort of options, program customization, selecting file
locations, font display, program formatting, NOTHING.

Where do I find these commands?

I ordered up the Vista Home Premium edition. I didn't expect these
demo-quality crap programs. 20 gig loaded onto a new computer. of what?.....
Old March 14th 07, 01:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gary''s Student

You seem frustrated. This may help:

View > Toolbars > Customize... > Options make sure Large Icons is not checked
--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200710

Old March 19th 07, 09:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ron de Bruin

Not clear what you want to know but look here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm