Automatic Hide group of a columns based on cel value

Old March 13th 07, 12:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rechie

Default Automatic Hide group of a columns based on cel value

I have 12 month columns worsheet plus a accumulated Total column.
I need to automatically hide columns, once I entered number value in a cell
without
using Macro.

Example:
If I enter (5) in Cell A1, the worksheet will show only data of 5 months
(Jan-May) hiding June to Dec, etc. depending on month number entered in cell
A1.

Enter Month No = 5

Jan Feb March April May Accumulated_Total
60 50 70 90 40 310

Thanks and will appreciate your help.

Rechie
Old March 13th 07, 12:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F

You would need a macro to do that.

Dave

Old March 13th 07, 12:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Toppers

You will need a macro as there is no standard function to hide/unhide
columns/rows.

Old March 13th 07, 02:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rechie

Dave,

Thanks for the Information, appreciate it!

Rechie

Old March 13th 07, 02:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rechie

Old July 16th 08, 08:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Courtney

How would you write the macro to do that? I have a similar issue.

Thanks,
Courtney