how to increase the max number of rows in Excel spreadshee above 6

Old March 12th 07, 03:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wendell

Default how to increase the max number of rows in Excel spreadshee above 6

how to increase the max number of rows in an Excel spreadsheet above 65000
Old March 12th 07, 03:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F

Use Excel 2007. Earlier versions have a hard limit of 65000 rows that can't
be changed.

Dave

Old March 12th 07, 03:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Upgrade to xl2007.

It has 1Meg rows and 16k columns.