Is there a shortcut key for switching between tabs in a workbook

Old March 5th 07, 07:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
wwaller

Default Is there a shortcut key for switching between tabs in a workbook

Does anyone know if there is a shortcut key or combination of keys for you to
switch between sheets or tabs in an excel worksheet?
Old March 5th 07, 07:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Ctrl-PageUp/PageDown

--
---
HTH

Bob

Old March 5th 07, 07:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JoeSpareBedroom

"wwaller" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know if there is a shortcut key or combination of keys for you
> switch between sheets or tabs in an excel worksheet?

CTRL-PgUp and CTRL-PgDn.

Old March 5th 07, 07:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Thomlinson

Ctrl + Page UP
Ctrl + Page Down
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

Old March 5th 07, 07:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Biddulph[_2_]

There's a handy list of shortcuts at
David Biddulph