How do I average positive numbers only

Old February 14th 05, 09:09 PM
Susannah

Default How do I average positive numbers only

How do I average positive numbers only while ingnoring any zero or negative
values?
Old February 14th 05, 09:13 PM
Peo Sjoblom

=AVERAGE(IF(Range>0,Range))

entered with ctrl + shift & enter

Peo Sjoblom

Old February 15th 05, 01:35 AM
Susannah

Thank you! One further question...I see how this works with sequential cells;
but if I want to average positive valued data from E7,E12,E22,E27 I can't
seem to get it to work.

Thank you in advance Peo!