Open form to specific record quits working

Old February 4th 07, 07:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ron Weaver

Default Open form to specific record quits working

I have a customer search form that opens a specific customer order. Sometimes
when I add a field or make a minor change to the customer order form, the
customer search pulls a blank or new record. I delete the change I made to
the order form but a blank record is still pulled. What can I do to fix this?
Thanks
Old February 4th 07, 07:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ron Weaver

Sorry, I meant to post this to Access.