Excel Printing Trash

Old February 12th 05, 09:41 PM
Steve S

Default Excel Printing Trash

Recently, when printing a spreadsheet, I get gibberish. The layout looks
correct but the letters and numbers are random. This is on two printers.
However Word and Powerpoint print correctly as do Printer Test Pages, and the
file prints correctly when printed on another computer to the same printers.
I'm using Office 2000 with Windows ME.

I have uninstalled Office 2000, rebooted and reinstalled but with the same
result.

Any ideas?
Old February 13th 05, 06:23 AM
nbrcrunch

Well, I know you said that other appls are printing correctly, but the
next step I would take is to re-install the printer driver(s).

--
nbrcrunch
Old February 13th 05, 01:11 PM
Steve S

Thanks - that worked. I gues I was being to logical!