How do I save a photo from Excel to a JPG format?

Old January 30th 07, 11:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin

Default How do I save a photo from Excel to a JPG format?

How do I save a photo from Excel to a JPG format? I right click the photo
that I want to save, but I do not have the option to Save Photo As. I'm
using Office 2003

thanks,
Old January 31st 07, 12:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can rightclick on it and copy it.
Then paste it into a picture editor and save from there.

If you have lots to do--or even just one...

file|saveas
Save as type: Web Page (*.htm; *.html)

Then close excel

Use windows explorer to go to that folder that holds the file you just saved.
Look for a new subfolder that has the name of the file followed by _files, like:

Book1_files

You'll see a bunch of files there including the picture file.

Old January 31st 07, 12:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Do you mean a photo of a range of cells?

Select the range and SHIFT + Edit>Copy Picture>As Picture.

Start>Programs>Accessories>Ms Paint>Edit>Paste.

File>Save As>*.jpg

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP