Trying to move photo behind text. "Send back" doesn't work.

Old January 26th 07, 07:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Judy

Default Trying to move photo behind text. "Send back" doesn't work.

Excel 2003 - I need to place a photo behind the text.

"Send to back" or "send backward" do not work. I need "send behind text" or
somesuch. Is there a way to do this??

Old January 26th 07, 08:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bj

Excel does not really support what you want to do, but check "Watermark in
help for some options that may do something similar.

Old January 26th 07, 09:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Judy

Thanks for your help, BJ. I just tried Watermark (using a header). It worked
as far as it imported the picture. Unfortunately, on top of the text which is
exactly what I don't want.

I'm surprised that Excel doesn't allow the function "Send behind text". It's
easy enough to do in Word.

Judy

Old January 26th 07, 10:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bj

I agree, but I am surprised it puts the picture in front of the text
the text is in front when I use the header.

Old January 27th 07, 12:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Judy

I'll try it again to see if I didn't do it correctly.