Pasting Screenshot in shared workbook

Old January 18th 07, 12:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Karthik

Default Pasting Screenshot in shared workbook

Hello,

When i try to paste a screent shot of web page in a shared workbook it
says its not allowed in shared workbook. But the work needs to be
shared as multiple users will have to access teh workbook. Can you let
me know how do i solve this?

Thanks in advance

Karthik

Old January 18th 07, 03:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Unshare the workbook
do the work
share the workbook

????

Old January 21st 07, 04:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Karthik

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply. But many users will be using the file at the
same time and they would require to paste the snapshot in the shared
file. So can you pls let me know any alternative for that??

Regards,

Karthik

Old January 21st 07, 04:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't know of any other way.

Old April 6th 07, 03:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I

How about save the screen shot as an Image and use a link to the saved
image?