HOW TO CHANGE CELL STARTING FROM RIGHT TO LEFT

Old January 9th 07, 10:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pamwp

Default HOW TO CHANGE CELL STARTING FROM RIGHT TO LEFT

When I open a new workbook on Excel 2003, the column and row numbers start on
the right but I like them on the left, how do I change that? i must format
it incorrectly while I try to learn how to use different commands.
Old January 9th 07, 11:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Tools>Options>International.

Make the change here at Right to Left>Default Direction.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP