Printing multiple page worksheets on 1 single page

Old January 7th 07, 03:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hope

Default Printing multiple page worksheets on 1 single page

I am trying to print 3 page worksheets on 1 single page.

What am I doing wrong?

I went to Print and I FIRST select Entire Workbook.

But when I CLICK on the Properties dialog box it takes me out meaning it
won't allow for me to go to Properties to complete the final step which is
for me to select 4 that is located on the Pages Per Sheet drop down menu.

Do anyone know what I am doing wrong? Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Old January 7th 07, 03:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ChristopherTri

Hope,

Try going to File... Page Setup...

Then select "Fit to 1 pages wide by 1 pages tall."

You can then print the each of the sheets on its own page.

You can adjust the number of pages wide by long if necessary. Also, if you
backspace the number in the pages tall field out leaving it blank, Excel will
automatically set the number of pages tall to fit the width.

You will have to do this for each worksheet in the work books you are trying
to print.

Regards...

ChristopherTri