IF function between a range of numbers e.g 1000 to 2000

Old January 3rd 07, 03:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Suz

Default IF function between a range of numbers e.g 1000 to 2000

I want to check if a number is ina range between 1000 and 2000 and I can't
get the IF function to work propoerly using the greater than and smaller than
signs

Old January 3rd 07, 03:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

=IF(AND(A1>=1000,A1<=2000),"yes","no")

--
---
HTH

Bob

Old January 3rd 07, 03:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary''s Student

=IF(AND((A1>1000),(A1<2000)),"Yes","No")
--
Gary's Student

Old January 3rd 07, 03:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
been drilbled to 2007

hi,

=AND(a1>=1000,a1<=2000)
result either true or false