How to save XLS as DBF?

Old December 21st 06, 09:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dmt2

Default How to save XLS as DBF?

How can you save an excel.xls to a DBF compatible table?
Old December 21st 06, 09:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Biddulph

File/ Save As/ and choose DBF
--
David Biddulph

Old December 21st 06, 09:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dmt2

Well, yes that worked in 2003 but in my new 2007, DBF is not an option.

Old December 21st 06, 09:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F

Deprecated feature in XL 2007.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

Old December 22nd 06, 11:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Biddulph

True:
http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/...24/718786.aspx
(See the thread "How to export excel file in dbf format" from a few days
ago).
--
David Biddulph

news