How can I convert digits to alpha text?

Old February 8th 05, 04:55 PM
Richard Selzer

Default How can I convert digits to alpha text?

I want to take a numerical value in a cell of Excel and use it in a form
which calls for the value to be in alpha text. ie.

$125.00 should be converted to:

One hundred twenty-five dollars and 00/100
Old February 8th 05, 06:36 PM
David McRitchie

Hi Richard,
See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...numberstowords