How to Calculate the Net Promoter Score in Excel

Old November 30th 06, 07:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joan Roco

Default How to Calculate the Net Promoter Score in Excel

Yes,
The Net Promoter Score is calcualted by applying the formula P - D = NPS,
where P and D are the percentage of promoters and detractors.

When asked "Would you recommend ____ to a friend or colleague?" on a scale
of 0-10 (10 being positive), promoters are those that respond with 9 or 10,
detractors respons with 0-6, neutrals respond with 7 or 8.
Neutrals are not counted - thats why 7 and 8 are excluded from the formula.
NPS ranges from -100 to +100
An NPS of 85 and better is considered World Class.

--
Project Management * Instructional Design * World Class Facilitation