How do I write CO2 in a formula so the number 2 is above the CO?

Old October 17th 06, 12:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Help writing chemical no. scripts

Default How do I write CO2 in a formula so the number 2 is above the CO?

Old October 17th 06, 01:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fred Smith

1. Enter CO2 in a cell.
2. Use your mouse to select just the "2"
3. Right click, choose Format Cells..., check Superscript
4. Determine why you want the 2 superscripted, when everyone else uses
subscripts.

Fred

"Help writing chemical no. scripts" <Help writing chemical no.

Old October 17th 06, 02:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme

It might not refer to carbon dioxide!
--
Bernard V Liengme