let me make multiple bar stack graphs in excel

Old October 6th 06, 05:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
NJTeresa

Default let me make multiple bar stack graphs in excel

I currently use Excel 2003 and would like to suggest a new choice for a chart
display. I would like compare data across years by looking at one stacked
bar next to another, i.e. to compare TWO or more stacked bars to each other.
The example is that I'm trying to display the number of positive results out
of the number of tests completed by month over time. I envision one stacked
bar (# positives w/in total tests performed) for month A in year 1 directly
next to a second stacked bar (# positives w/in total tests performed) for
month A in year 2, a second set of stacked bars for month B in years 1/2+ and
so on.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...excel.charting
Old October 6th 06, 06:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Teresa -

Is this what you want?

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html