Landscape entire workbook

Old October 6th 06, 03:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Carol

Default Landscape entire workbook

Is there a way to set an entire workbook to print in landscape without having
to select/set each sheet individually? This would be after the workbook has
been created.
Old October 6th 06, 03:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marcelo

right click on the sheet tab, file page setup, landscape

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Old October 6th 06, 03:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B

If you want to landscape all worksheets, the following macro will do that for
you:

Sub LandscapeAll()

Dim wb As Workbook
Dim ws As Worksheet

Set wb = ActiveWorkbook

For Each ws In wb.Worksheets
ws.PageSetup.Orientation = xlLandscape
Next ws

Set wb = Nothing
Set ws = Nothing

End Sub

--
Kevin Backmann

Old October 6th 06, 10:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Carol

Right-click on a sheet tab and "select all sheets"

Set the active sheet for Landscape and all sheets will be done.

DO NOT FORGET to right-click and "ungroup" after.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP