I need to create a file in the .iif format from Excel

Old October 3rd 06, 10:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Template wizards for data consolidating

Default I need to create a file in the .iif format from Excel

I have a client using quickbooks, it only accepts .iif format for imports, I
need to import data from Excel to Quickbooks - will .dif work? If not how can
Excel export or save as in the .iif format?
Old October 3rd 06, 10:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLGWhiz

See this site: http://www.bigredconsulting.com/AboutCreator.htm

You might have to charge your client a little more!

Old October 4th 06, 05:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Template Wizards!

Here is a good link for a sample .iif file that you can use to start
building your own:
http://www.quickbooks.com/support/fa...06/121756.html

I don't believe you can import .dif files into QuickBooks. You may be
able to find help on the QuickBooks IIF forum:
http://www.quickbooksgroup.com/.eeaad38

Good luck!
Amy