Distance between GPS points (Decimal degrees)

Old February 1st 05, 05:05 PM
David Reavill

Default Distance between GPS points (Decimal degrees)

Does anyone have a function created in Excel to calculate the distance
between two GPS points which are in decimal degrees?
Old February 2nd 05, 01:55 AM
Myrna Larson

I vaguely remember that Chip Pearson has some formulas for this sort of thing.
Try searching as www.cpearson.com

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 09:05:03 -0800, "David Reavill" <David

Old February 2nd 05, 04:12 PM
Chip Pearson

The formula is at www.cpearson.com/excel/latlong.htm

--