How do I make "some" of the cells in excel the same size?

Old September 8th 06, 04:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
HorseCrazy

Default How do I make "some" of the cells in excel the same size?

I 've created a table with multiple merges and titles and sub-titles. How
can I make some of the cells within the document the same size (for
consistency size)?
Old September 8th 06, 04:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
S Davis

Copy a cell.

Ctrl click the cells you want to contain the same size/formatting.
Right click->Paste Special->Formats