In Excel formula to calculate the date someone will hit 65

Old September 6th 06, 09:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
sgwill

Default In Excel formula to calculate the date someone will hit 65

Using a formula, calculate from birthdate what date a person will turn 65.
Old September 6th 06, 09:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
gls858

sgwill wrote:
> Using a formula, calculate from birthdate what date a person will turn 65.

Sounds like homework to me. I'll give you a hint.
Google on "calculate age in Excel" no quotes.

gls858

Old September 6th 06, 11:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Except for February 29th issues:

With the birthdate in A1:
=date(year(a1)+65,month(a1),day(a1))

Old September 7th 06, 01:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
sgwill

Perfect, thank you!!