Why do some grid lines not show in print preview?

Old September 4th 06, 08:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Swamp

Default Why do some grid lines not show in print preview?

In preparing a table of data, some of the internal grid lins do not show in
"Print Preview". All lines do appear in the printed document. Why do some
of the line fali to appear in "Print Preview" and how can I make sure they
appear there??
Old September 4th 06, 08:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think it's just a display problem.

I zoom to that portion of the page (in print preview). Sometimes recentering on
a specific area will show the gridlines.

Old September 4th 06, 08:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Swamp

Dave,
A good try and partial sucess.

The zoom caused some lines to appear in Print Preview - others still do not
show!!??

Swamp

Old September 4th 06, 09:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

One of the many vagaries of using a pc????

(I'd stop worrying about it (or noticing it!).)

Old September 5th 06, 01:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Swamp

Yeah verily!!

I just hope to use the tools provided. They are great -WHEN THEY WORK!

Old September 5th 06, 04:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Earl Kiosterud

Dave,

Ain't it the truth? "I'll take 'Things that don't work' for $200, Alex."
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com