Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JRD JRD is offline

Default Adding up number of yes, no, maybes in a column

Is there a quick and easy way to do add up the number of times a text string
is entered in a column?

For example:

Column A:
Yes
Yes
Maybe
Maybe
No
Yes
No
No
No
Yes

How can I get excel to tell me how many "Yes", "Maybe" and "No" there are in
column A?

This would save me a lot of time!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this: