trying to plot y against x

Old August 14th 06, 05:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
ernestgoh

Default trying to plot y against x

hi guys, can anyone help me out?

when i select line option in charts, excel keeps drawing a chart with
two lines. what i really want is to plot $ as my y axis and t as my x
axis (in example below). how do i do it?

$ t
10 1
20 2
25 5
40 7

appreciate any advice. thanks.

--
ernestgoh
ernestgoh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24870

Old August 14th 06, 06:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Mike Middleton

See reply in microsoft.public.excel, and please do not post multiple
messages.

"ernestgoh" > wrote in
message ...