How do I slant field cell in the first row of a spreadsheet?

Old August 11th 06, 05:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ed

Default How do I slant field cell in the first row of a spreadsheet?

I am making a matrix and need to slant the first row of cells @ 60° for
printing.
Old August 11th 06, 05:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
S Davis

right click -> formatting -> alignment
-s

Old August 11th 06, 06:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Menu Format>Cells>Alignment and then set the orientation. If you put a box
around the cell, that slants also.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips