BASIC FORMAT FOR LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP FOR VISA APPLICATION

Old August 5th 06, 12:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
192watson

Default BASIC FORMAT FOR LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP FOR VISA APPLICATION

how do i write a letter of sponsorship for a visa application to the uk for
my girlfriend giving details of salary etc and provision of support during
her stay
Old August 5th 06, 04:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gordon

"192watson" > wrote in message
> how do i write a letter of sponsorship for a visa application to the uk
> for
> my girlfriend giving details of salary etc and provision of support during
> her stay

And how is this an EXCEL problem?

Old August 5th 06, 05:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sometimes searching google will help.

I didn't see a sample letter, but there were some tips:
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/Fr...=1018696644717

or
http://snipurl.com/jy1e

Old August 5th 06, 05:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK

Dave, you AMAZE me !!

Pete

Old August 5th 06, 05:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RagDyeR

Gord, didn't someone imply a few days ago that this group knows
everything?<bg>

RD

Old August 5th 06, 05:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Google is pretty amazing!

I do find it amazing the scope of knowledge (non-excel related) from
contributors in the excel newsgroups. I guess it's a comment on how prevalent
excel is.

(Yeah, I don't want to see too many off-topic posts, but sometimes people
mistakenly post or even purposely post to take advantage of that knowledge
base.)